Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mississippi

Paul and Cyndi were gracious enough to have me stay with them. I had so much fun going to parks, eating sweet potatoes fries, (don't knock it until you've tried them - so much better than traditional fries), going to the library, walking on campus, going for a walk around a beautiful fish pond, enjoying ALL the blooming trees and flowers in their brilliant colors of pink and white, just laughing, playing hide and seek (my favorite), talking, putting together a computer cabinet until 1:00 in the morning, sleeping in and just being with my cuddlebugs!






Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Cuddlebugs in MS
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Your smilebox is so cute. No, THANK YOU for coming. After we left the airport Eden said, "I need to give Gigi another hug and kiss."