Season's Greetings from the Garlock Family
The Great 8 Garlock happenings of 2010
1. Jay continues to work downtown SLC in the Church Office building/Welfare Dept. He teaches accounting classes, faculty chair for Masters of Accounting Program at University of Phoenix, and does tax work the first of the year.
2. JoAnn started her 6th year as Office Manager at Freedom Academy: K-8 2010 Utah Charter School of the year! We celebrated 33 years of wedding bliss this year!
3. Amber, Ryan, and Josie Kelly live in a beautiful place. We enjoyed water skiing and wake boarding behind their boat on the serene Flaming Gorge Reservoir and basking the the quiet peaceful nights of Dutch John.
4. Cyndi, Paul, Eden, David, and Ruth Ordyna spent 3 months with us this summer while Paul studied to take the Bar exam. (he passed!!) Then off to Lafayette, IN to pursue his Ph.D in accounting at Purdue University.
5. Tyler was on Institute Council at UVU this last school year. He worked at the Flaming Gorge Dam this summer as a Tour guide. Many mornings Tyler would water ski to work. He is attending UVU.
6. Lisa spent 6 months in Ukraine teaching English. She was able to spend a couple weeks touring Europe. Her favorite place was Italy. Lisa is also attending UVU and is vice pres. of Institute Council.
7. Bradley graduated from High School, is preparing for a mission, and is currently working at Sundance Ski Resort as a ski instructor.
8. Edward is from South Korea attending Timpview High School this year. He is applying to several Universities in the U.S. He is a delight to have around. We have enjoyed having a little Korean culture in our home.