Sunday, November 30, 2008

Click to play Hawaii
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Jay and I had the pleasure of going to Hawaii with Ryan and Amber in celebrating our 31st Wedding Anniversary. We had a week full of shaved ice, sight seeing, temple going, watching beautiful sunsets, attending the Polynesian Cultural Center, reading a book together and just enjoying the beach, and a bike ride. It was a opportunity to enjoy this beautiful place on earth with my sweetheart, renewing our love, dedication and commitment to one another.

5 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

ahhh, I wish I was there right now. Especially waking up to snow! Well, tis the season. Plus josie is so excited for the snow. I'm glad you finally got all these great things up.

*liSa* said...

MOM! great job on the smile box. It seems to be working well for your blog! Hawaii looked really fun, maybe we(as family) could go one day!(wink, wink!)
i loved the pictures. You and Dad are just as cute as when you guys got married!

Bob and Julie said...

I am officially jealous!! So...is that Jay climbing that tree?? :)

I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! You are so beautiful! And, You are sooooo young!! I think that 50 is the new 30! (it has to be since 40's are the new 20's...at least in my book. :) I hope you had a great day!!

Beth said...

I love the scrapbook! I am definitely am going to have to try Smilebox!

It looks like you had a great time!

Danielle said...

JoAnn-I love your blog! You have done a wonderfully creative job!!